What is it really like to be a foreigner in an Asian country? The short answer, it’s wonderful.
I came to Taiwan for the first time in 2002. Being in my early twenties, I didn’t really appreciate the beauty of the small island. Now that I’m older, I appreciate so much about this little place I call home.
Why do people fall in love with Taiwan?
- The safety is the first thing that comes to mind.
- The people are amazing.
- The food is great.
- The lifestyle is affordable and once you are settled, really comfortable.
- The island is beautiful and filled with countless treasures to enjoy.
- It’s quick, easy, and cheap to get around.
- Teaching is a fun and rewarding way to make a living.